Friday, June 28, 2013

Why You Should Invest In You!

People say that they want to start great businesses but I find that some do not want to invest money and time into their business. Then there are the other people that are always looking for something free. I love the word free but sometimes in order to make money one has to spend money. So take advantage of the free resources that are available to you but don't under estimate the power of investments because if you are one that knows how to market your business effectively then trust me the money you spend will return to you more.

{free websites vs. paid sites}   

There are many great free opportunities online that will help you with your business but I find that with free websites which I pretty much had to use to start my businesses are limited when it comes to website builder tools within the sites. Also if something should go wrong with your site then there is no technical support for you. I started out with free websites and then upgraded a couple of my sites. I say sites because I only have five and five blogs to maintain :). So I still use them but keep in mind that if you are really trying to compete with other business owners then you may want to upgrade your site eventually. 

{Purchase what you need for your business}

Sometimes starting a new business is hard especially if you are not making that much money to begin with. So start out with the free resources but gradually purchase what you need as you start making more money to present yourself professional. If people know the time, money, and energy that I put back into what I do some would be surprised. In doing so I am building credibility. 

By taking a look at competitor's, you can see what they are doing not to copy what they are doing but to see how you should better yourself as a business owner. I have always said that people should blossom where they are planted!! 

You should invest in you because you have one goal in mind and that is to make money doing what you enjoy and what makes people happy. This can not be accomplished if a person does not put there all into presenting themselves in a way that attracts. What you put into something is what you get out of something!


For more marketing and business tips please follow my blog.
Victoria Sheffield/Marketing Expert/Business Manager/Author 



Want to learn the secrets to how I used viral markets techniques to drive thousands of leads to my business daily. You must get this book!

 




Learn Mistakes That Business Do On Social Media Here: http://bit.ly/1an0VBa

(get a free webpage here} {click on the image below)

1 comment: